According to the amount of time remaining active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type for which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated them for a defined period. They deletion date. They are used for example in the process of buying or register to avoid having to enter your data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user device and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data.
When browsing the web can be installed on your device the following cookies:
- Cookies record: When the user enters our website and sign a cookie itself and installs temporary so you can navigate your user area without having to continually enter your details. This cookie will disappear when you log off.
- Cookies analysis: Used to study the behavior of anonymous users to surf the web. Then we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be themselves but also of others. Among the latter are cookies from Google Analytics.
- Third party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services you can use third-party advertising platform that store information about ads that have been shown to a user, that interest you and if you visit the advertiser’s website.